P0005.3 product shows the last 10 days meteo timeseries. For the given site, each box plot displays the timeseries of a meteo parameter, each line representing the measure at a given sampling height.
- Data used: meteo minute data.
- Y-axis: meteo parameters' value, in the unit given in y-axis legend.
- Line color: One line per sampling height. The sampling height color code is the same as the one used in other products.
- Timeframe: 10 rolling days
- Invalid / no data bar: If a meteo data is invalid, a colored tick will be displayed in the bottom grey bar. Similarly, if there is no data, the tick will be black.
39 files | 14.24 MB