The Metrology Laboratory (MLab) is part of the Atmospheric Thematic Center of ICOS. It is hosted by the Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement at Gif -sur-Yvette (France).
You can contact us via ICOS Redmine:
The tasks of the MLab are:
• Test of the GHG instruments for the ICOS Atmospheric network.
• Test report.
• Development of meaningful tests (e.g. water vapor correction)
Atmospheric network support
• Establishment of test protocols
• Initial test period for labelling step 2
• Development of new sensors through R&D programmes at the national and international level.
• Close link with the industry.
• European training centre for ICOS atmospheric measurements