P0003.2.1 product shows the tanks stabilization pattern of each site/instrument. Each box plot displays, for a given species, the difference between the injections' minute mean of the tank's concentrations measured by the instrument identified in the plot's header, and the last injection's minute mean.
- Data used: target data (minute means)
- X-axis: Number of minutes before the end of the injection.
- Y-axis: [Injections' minute mean at T-x minutes] minus [last injection's minute mean], in species' unit. Note that this scale is fixed, so some points may be displayed outside the plot area, and thus invisible.
- Points: each point shows the mean of all injections at the given minute ; the error bar shows the standard deviation of all injection's value around this mean.
- Color: one color per tank type (target short term, target long term, reference and calibration).
- Flag filtering: the calculation is based on minute means which are either flagged valid or invalid only because of "Stabilization".
- Data filtering: for a given tank type, at least 3 usable injection are required to calculate the mean, otherwise it is not displayed.
- Timeframe: one rolling month.
- Species: all species measured by the instrument. One "box plot" per species