P0002.4 product shows calibration's equation evolution of each site/instrument. Each box plot displays the calibration equation's parameters : slope (a), intercept (b), application to the equation to a "medium" value (y = ax + b) and the root mean square error (RMS). The blue line give the tendency of a parameter for each calibration tank set (i.e. between two changes of one or more calibration tank).
- Data used: calibration data
- Y-axis: Parameter's value
- Points: each point show the the parameter's value for a given concentration sequence.
- Blue line: Linear fit, between two calibration tank changes.
- Vertical dotted line: Moment when at least one of the calibration tank has been connected or disconnected.
- Timeframe: all available data for the instrument/site couple
- Species: all species measured by the instrument. One "box plot" per species