P0007.2 product show various NOAA's CCGCRV fitting for flasks GHG data. For the given site and species, the original flasks' data is displayed, as well as the short term smooth curve, the trend curve, the annual harmonic part, the smoothed and detrended annual cycle ant the residuals from the smoothed curve. These values (trend, harmonics, residuals, etc.) are calculated using NOAA's CCGCRV program (see this page for details)
- Data used: flask data: average of the value of the input and output flasks. Trend, harmonics, residuals, etc.: NOAA's CCGCRV applied on flask data.
- Y-axis: GHG species' molar fraction.
- Point: For the top plot: one point per couple of flasks.
- Color: For the top plot: one color per sampling height, AGL notified in legend.
- Timeframe: whole available timeframe
24 files | 6.17 MB