P0007.1 product shows the timeseries of the GHG measured from air sampled in flasks. For the given site, each box plot displays the timeseries of a GHG species. The sampling height is given by the points' color.
- Data used: flask data: average of the value of the input and output flasks.
- Y-axis: GHG species' molar fraction.
- Point: For the top plot: one point per couple of flasks.
- Color: One color per sampling height, AGL notified in legend.
- Timeframe: whole available timeframe
- Invalid data bar: if a GHG data is invalid, a colored tick will be displayed in the bottom grey bar.
17 files | 4.57 MB