P0005.2 product shows the last month meteo timeseries. For the given site, each box plot displays the timeseries of a meteo parameter, each line representing the measure at a given sampling height.
- Data used: meteo hour data.
- Y-axis: meteo parameters' value, in the unit given in y-axis legend.
- Line color: One line per sampling height. The sampling height color code is the same as the one used in other products.
- Timeframe: one rolling month.
- Invalid / no data bar: If a meteo data is invalid, a colored tick will be displayed in the bottom grey bar. Similarly, if there is no data, the tick will be black.
38 files | 15.07 MB