P0002.3 product shows the injection evolution for the last 3 months' calibration sequence, for each site/instrument. Each box plot displays the mean and standard deviation of the first, second, third, etc. injections of the calibrations sequences which occurred during the last 3 months.
- Type: calibration data
- Y-axis: species' molar fraction, in species' unit as written in axis' legend.
- Points: each point show the mean and standard deviation of all first (or second, or third, etc.) injections of all the calibration sequences of the timeframe.
- Points' size: depends on the number of calibration sequences used to calculate the mean and standard deviation of each point.
- Legend: mean and standard deviation of the mean value of each injection
- Flag filtering: only valid data are used to calculate mean and standard deviation
- Timeframe: 3 months
- Tanks: all tanks used in the calibrations which occurred in the timeframe. One "plot box" per tank
- Species: all species measured by the instrument. One plot line per species